Tuesday 23 March 2010

OOOH! lovely red wrapping paper!!!!

I made this card for my sister-in-law, I had some beautiful red cherry blossom wrapping paper(from paperchase) given to me by my youngest son Adam ,on mother's day. ooh it is so lovely I didn't want to cut it! is there anyone else out there as daft as me? just besotted with pretty paper and things?  I cut out a couple of branches and blossom from the wrapping paper, and glued ithem on front, matted and layered co-ordinating paper,Happy birthday stamped on,  stamped chinese dragon and glitter glued it, found some flowers snipped the stems off and glittered them and stuck them on with silicone glue (LOVE IT)! punched holes for ribbon used re-enforcers and coloured them red with pro-marker, I only had silver edged blak organza ribbon so I pro-markered the silver edge too! added a couple of red beads, I used wrapping paper for inside too and glittered the flowers, That sounded long winded! but... it's the way I tell it!  Ha Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Loooooove this one -and I know what you mean about lovely paper I have ones that I just can't use and just sit and stroke lol. Keep up the good work Chris xx

    ReplyDelete